The week that was: week 30
Photo taken on the South Bank last weekend. We walked from Waterloo to Maltby Street Market, with a lot of stops along the way. Such a lovely way to spend a (very!) hot Saturday.
This week feels like it’s been solid. Productive. I had dinner with some friends, got lots of work done, the builders are steadily building, rather than just knocking down, and I had my first midwife appointment. Nice!
Things I loved:
- So, A Discovery of Witches ended up being almost Twilight-esque. That’s not to say I didn’t enjoy it, but it totally wasn’t what I expected!
- Then I went even more cheesy and read new adult book, Stay with Me. It’s a work book, I swear…
- Can full-time bloggers live off of rainbows and hugs? I think this post from Holly Becker is really interesting and the comments are equally good to read for anyone who hopes to make some form of income from blogging. It also made for a really good #blogtacular chat on Wednesday evening. Did anyone else take part? I’d love to know your thoughts on it!
- This is literally my nightmare.
- Things that are oddly satisfying (nice and calming after that last link!)
I need something new to read that isn’t a work book now – any recommendations for summer reading?