5 great pregnancy yoga videos
So, I’ve written about this before, but it’s still there, so I’ll say it again: Back pain in pregnancy sucks! Sheesh! It hurts all through my back and my butt and my legs and my groin! Luckily, yoga really helps to manage the pain. I try to do a couple of these videos a week, and really notice the difference when I do them.
1) Prenatal Yoga with Lara Dutta – this is a 30 minute work out and is probably my favourite. It just feels SO GOOD.
2) Yoga strength with PopSugar
3) Body talk daily’s pregnancy yoga
4) Another video from Body talk daily – actually this whole series from them is great!
5) Popsugar’s stretch yoga video. Ahhhhhhh.
I have found it quite hard to find good, short videos. I don’t have time in the mornings to do more than about 10-15 minutes (although I suppose this will change when I go on maternity leave!). Do you have any good videos? I’ve been doing these a fair bit, so any more are very welcome!
PS: I realised when I was choosing a photo for this post that I’ve been taking a lot of office bathroom bump selfies, but no other pregnancy bump photos! I think I might need to make a bit more of an effort, or maybe even get some taken! It seems a shame not to have some kind of beautiful photo of this time in my life – I do find my body pretty crazy amazing at the minute. I’m growing a person! WHAT!?Keep in touch