Yup, it’s that time of year again. You know, I’d say I’m generally a pretty healthy person, but there is a definite January urge to find healthy recipes and try to cleanse myself of some of the excesses of December. Even this past December, with very little booze being drunk and only two Christmas parties attended of the five I would normally go to, I still feel like my liver is a little on the pickled side. So this month I’m going to try to eat more veggies, have better lunches (there’s been a lot of brie in my recent past), and generally fall into the January ‘new year, new you’ cliche.
If you’re finding yourself in the same boat, here are 16 healthy recipes to inspire you in the new year!
1) Vietnamese summer rolls
2) Sugar-free tomato soup
3) Chocolate quinoa crunch bar – from my Bloggers’ Favourites series, these were amazingly moreish
4) Green spring salad – because spring is on its way!
And four from across the web…
13) Cheese and corn pancakes from Jamie Oliver
14) Zucchini (courgette) muffins from Gimme Some Oven
15) Lamb, lentil and squash stew from Supergolden Bakes
16) Rejuvinating bowl from Deliciously Ella
Have you spotted any great, healthy recipes recently?Follow BeNourishd